Position: Jr. Creative Designer
Experience: Fresher – 1 year
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for a creative Graphic/Web designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, logos, mailers, Landing pages, magazines, physical mailers,
corporate identity etc.
The role involves listening to managers/clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions. A creative designer works to a brief agreed with the client, creative director or manager. They develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client’s objectives.
Knowledge of Bootstrap and front-end development languages will be added advantage.
REALBRIDGE is a boutique digital marketing and development agency based in Bangalore, India and provides web services to gaming businesses in the UK. We specialize in bespoke marketing and building innovative applications for web and mobile.
To know more about us, visit www.realbridge.in
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Brainstorming and creating drafts of ideas
- Using drawing, sketching, painting and photographic skills to produce illustrations.
- Design & Develop graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists;
- designing graphic images, banners, logos, website UI, print collateral’s and etc
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Knowledge of designing Tools – Adobe Suite (PS and AI is mandatory)
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Ability to work on deadlines
- Internet Presence
- Web Savvy & nuances of Web Graphic Design
- Knowledge of: Adobe Dreamweaver, HTML & CSS , Bootstrap
- Graduate from a reputable University