• Information Provided by you: We collect information when you register for an account, participate in interactive features (such as by filing a meditation evaluation), complete a form or a survey, take part in a contest or promotion, create a purchase, communicate
together via social networking sites, ask customer support, or communicate with us. The information you may provide includes your name, email, password, previous learning experience, street address, payment method info, feedback and survey responses, and other info about you included within your messages to us. Some users also supply
health-related data in connection with providing feedback or other messages to people, and we process that information in accord with the purpose for which it was provided.
• Usage Information: Whenever you use our Services, we gather usage information, such as the sessions you use, videos you view or music you listen to, what screens or attributes you access, and other related types of use info.
• Transactional Information: When you create a return or purchase, we collect information regarding the trade, such as product description, price, subscription or free trial expiration date, and time and date of the trade.
• Log Information: We gather standard log files when you use our Services, including the type of web browser you use, program version, access dates and times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited prior to browsing to our websites.
• Device Information: We collect information about the personal computer or cellular device you use to access our Services, including the hardware version, operating system and version, device identifiers setup by your operating system, and mobile network information (such as your connection type, provider and region).
• Information we create: We create some advice about you according to other information we have gathered. By way of example, like most programs, we use your IP address to derive the approximate location of your device. We also use your first name to make an educated guess about your sex and utilize information regarding your activity to help determine the likelihood of you continuing to use our services in the future (which we expect will be the case!).
• Information Collected by Cookies: We utilize different technologies to gather information, such as cookies and web beacons
• Information we gather from Different Sources: We also obtain information about you from different sources, including transaction information from third party app shops you use to put in our program or buy a subscription, and name and contact info from third-party calendar services. Furthermore, if you log in to your account through a social media service account, we will have access to certain information from that account, like your name and other account data, in compliance with the authorization procedures set from that social media service.
• Provide, maintain and improve our Services, including debugging to spot and repair errors, and develop new products and service.
• Send you transactional or relationship messages, such as receipts, account notifications, customer service answers, along with other administrative messages.
• Communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by REALBRIDGE along with others, request opinions, and send information, gifts or other information we think will be of interest to you.
• Monitor and examine trends, use, and activities in connection with our Services.
• Detect, investigate and protect against fraudulent transactions and other prohibited activities and safeguard the rights and property of REALBRIDGE and others, including to enforce our agreements and policies. If you feel your trade was declined in error, please contact us for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Comply with the legislation, like by processing transactional records for tax filings and other compliance actions.
• Personalize your online experience and the advertisements you see on other programs based on your preferences, interests, and browsing behavior.
• With companies and contractors that perform services for us, including email providers, payment processors, fraud prevention sellers and other service providers
• If we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe you’ve violated the law, or to protect the rights, property, and security of REALBRIDGE or others.
• In connection with, or during discussions of, any merger, sale of company assets, acquisition or financing of all or a portion of our business by another company.
• Between REALBRIDGE and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, along with other businesses under common control and possession.
• With your consent or at your direction. As an example, you may opt to share activities you choose with third party social media services through the integrated tools we provide via our services.
• We also share aggregated or other information not subject to obligations under the data protection laws of your jurisdiction with third parties. For example, we sometimes share aggregate data with research organizations to help alleviate their study.